Friday, September 28, 2007

not much happening

I just realized that I had not updated since Monday and it now Friday but not much new to say. Tuesday I painted the last closet, and we did the trim in the sun room, YEAH, no more painting except the trim in the hall. I swept and mopped getting ready for our stuff, John has worked on getting more outlets changed out but that is about it. Now we are just waiting to get everything moved.

This was going to be moving weekend for sure but John has something going on tomorrow from 9-6 and Sunday 10-1 so we may not get everything moved. My Parents are coming down Sat. and Dad and I are going to get everything moved except the heavy stuff, that is up to John. So hopefully within the next few days we will be living in one house and not two.

We are also looking forward to a visit next Tuesday from my collage roommate and her new little girl. We also have some friends that are having their little girl today at 1:30 via c-section so good luck Sara and Rob and little Anna. That is all for now and I have NO PICTURES, to tell the truth, I don't even have a camera here, what is the world coming to. I will update soon, when I have some news.

No comments: