Tuesday, September 4, 2007

We were suppose to close on the new house today...

Ok, so we were suppose to close on the new house (seen below) this morning and I had all sorts of plans to start working on this week, but to make a very long story short, we should be closing in the next week or so, which I am trying to tell myself is a good thing since we have not sold the house we are living in now. I just want to be in by Harrison's Birthday surely we can make that happen. I will keep everyone updated.



Now a short plug for John, Business is going good and he has added a new team member in the past couple of months and he is making Harrison and I so proud of him. But this month and next is a the big Life insurance push, so if you have been meaning to get some life insurance or to up your coverage give him a call and I am sure he would be more than happy to fix you up. Below is a little office Promo we worked on too.









Now on to some fun. Here is a picture of Harrison, cousin Samuel, and friend Rose have a blast at the yard sale Saturday. They did not seem to think that it was as much work as their Mommies did. They were so cute playing together. Harrison is 10 1/2 months old, Samuel will be 10 months tomorrow, and Miss Rose is 7 1/2 months.







No comments: