Monday, October 22, 2007

Another Post

So My friend Nicki, told me I needed to update the blog but I really don't have much to say and I did not have any pictures. So I took the camera out tonight (my little camera that I keep in the diaper bag, since my big camera has decided that it no longer needs to flash) to see what I could come up with. So we we go.. Here are a couple shots of my house, and yes I do pick up all day everyday but somehow this little boy of mine can keep it all torn up. here are pictures of the sun room, living room, kitchen, and Harrison's room. All with a mess in them, it drives me CRAZY!!! I guess we could just get rid of all the toys, but then Harrison would just want to be held all day or scream, so I guess I will just keeping picking up.


Hopefully this will be the last can of Alimentum formula any of use around here will ever see again. The soy milk has been going over well, and Harrison even seems to like it. I had been mixing his night time bottles, half formula and half soy milk but all the formula is gone, and I hope to never buy this "liquid gold" again.

Above is HAPPY HARRISON and below is MAD HARRISON.




Harrison still thinks that he needs to climb on EVERYTHING!




Just playing with a new birthday toy!







2 comments:

Freemad said...

I must say that I LOVE your photo coloages. What program do you use?

Any offers on the condo?

Jennifer Burgett said...

Believe me - I totally understand. "Hurricane" Aaron leaves a path of destruction throughout the entire house!