Friday, December 21, 2007

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas

A few more from Harrison's Hair cut, and Yes I know he is in a pink jeep but it was just want was open that he would not fall out of.
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. We pray that next year will be full of good health and good times for you all.


I have posted a few collages some of these pictures I posted earlier in the week but I do the collages for Harrison's Scrapbook and thought I would post them so the family could see a few more pictures. I don't have much to report we have not been doing much expect baking and finishing up everything for Christmas. But I do have a funny story from today, and No I did not have my camera. Anyway, I went to get Harrison up from his afternoon nap to find him running around his crib with his pants off, diaper off, which he threw across the room, and yes it was VERY DIRTY. Needless to say we had some major cleaning to do. While I was cleaning Harrison got is diaper bag, and decided to empty it which included a tube of my lipstick so then I had another mess to clean up. I guess this is one of those things I will laugh about later. Anyway, I had to share.


These are from my family Christmas dinner last Sunday.


Harrison and Isaiah making cookies







A couple from the wedding last Sat. I think these were the best looking guys there!!



The many faces of John ( look fast he may not let me leave this one up if he checks the blog)

Harrison and Isaiah's big weekend From start to finish












1 comment:

Nicki said...

Harrison bug the diaper all the way on the other side.....did you think mommy didn't have enough to do.

Wish I was there to see it I bet it was funny. I am sure at that moment you weren't thinking so but there are worse things that could of happened!!!!

I am home and Isaiah is almost ready for bed after a 1 hour nap and 2 hours of therapy. He is saying HI right now by the way.

Have a good night!