Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Mother's Day Out Christmas Program

Well, Harrison had his second music program tonight. His Mother's Day Out Program had their Christmas music program tonight, and they were all so well behaved and they were too cute for words. Harrison's class went second and their song was about Christmas in Hawaii so they had their swimsuits on.
Everything started out fine ...

Harrison was the cutest little Hawaiian Santa on the stage....



Then he decided it was time for his SOLO and off he went strutting his stuff.



I think he saw all the cameras and knew it was showtime. He stayed on the stage and his teacher only had to put him back in line with everyone else once. We enjoyed the program and as John laughed at the misbehaving children, I told him not to laugh, since I am sure that will be Harrison next time.



3 comments:

Nicki said...

How cute!!! I was hoping they would be up tonight.

I am sure the teachers are glad that is over!!!!!

Hannah Fields said...

very sweet

Fred said...

Thats my GRANDSON he is so cute and smart and talented. Look at him doing his solo,he stole the show and cute.I can hardly wait to see him for Christmas.
His Mama is making so many pretty things,she can make anything and she is so pretty too.