Wednesday, January 9, 2008

15 Months

Our sweet little boy will be 15 months old tomorrow. It is so hard to believe. He is so much fun and such a ham. Today we went to take down my backdrop to take with us for Isaiah's 3 year pictures and Harrison boy decided he would go sit right in the middle and cheese it up. So I took advantage. These are not all the best I did not worry about messing with my camera much since I did not know how long he would like it would be ok for me to take his picture. If you would like to see the rest you can see them at http://www.photographybyannkelly.photoreflect.com/ and click on Harrison 15 months.






This one is from last Jan. When I pulled this one up I laughed. I think that this was the picture that helped me decide to cut his hair the first time it was so long around his ears.

No comments: