Monday, January 14, 2008

I found my camera


Ok I found my camera and have a few more pictures to share. The first picture is Harrison throwing a fit in the middle of the floor at Sam's and then a picture of Harrison and Isaiah in the cart at Sam's one of their favorite things in the whole world.





Harrison liked being a sun glass model while we were shopping too.


We had a little snow today so we had to get out in it. Harrison was so cute this morning when we walked out in the snow. He put his hands in the air and just laughing it was cute.

























3 comments:

Jennifer Burgett said...

Look like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I could have seen you while you were down.

I updated our blog - nothing too exciting though!

Hannah Fields said...

That is so funny that you got a picture of Harrison throwing a fit in the middle of Sam's. TOO funny.

Fred said...

That's my Grandson and he is just role playing. He is showing the other kids what they look like.
love Papa