Sunday, April 6, 2008

More Yard Work

John worked on relaying the bricks in our back yard walkway today. Harrison had to help too! Harrison had fun getting dirty today.








HOW FUN
We have a busy couple of weeks coming up. My Friend Amber has training up here this week so she and her little girl Rose are coming for part of the week. Rose will get to stay and play with Harrison and I while Amber has to to go her training. But we will get to visit at night. Then Harrison and I are going to visit Isaiah the end of this week then he and Nicki are coming back home with us for a couple of days FUN FUN FUN playing with all of our friends.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think it would take John long to tackle the walkway. Look like the "men" are doing a good job. Have a good week with your friends and kiddies.

Marcie said...

I found your blog through Nikki (blog designer extraordinaire). Harrison is such a good helper!