Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend fun

We had a busy weekend. Sat. Harrison and I meet my mom for a little shopping then we stopped by my Dad's for a visit will all the birds on his farm. Harrison loves animals and birds are his favorite so it did not matter to Harrison that it was raining. Yesterday I went to a baby shower for my collage roommate April and the boys had fun at bass pro shop and doing other boy things. Then we all meet for dinner.
Harrison and I both are dealing with some allergy junk.











In the last post I said that Nicki's dog Suzie, and our Jake's Mom was staying with us so I thought I would share a picture.




Sat. night after shopping with Grammy and visiting Grandpa's we met some family for dinner here is Harrison and his cousin Samuel. They are getting so big.




No comments: