Saturday, June 14, 2008

Newport Aquarium


We have had three fun packed days, I told you were were doing something fun and we did. There are several post below of all we did and you know me there are lots of pictures. Just remember you only see a few of what I take and Harrison's Grandparents that leave aways can see more of what he is doing if I post a lot of pictures. Isaiah is still very sick and his family needs all the prayers they can get right now.





Thursday afternoon we went to the Newport Aquarium, Harrison really likes fish and got to see all he wanted. He really liked the shark tank where he could see them swim over and under him. below he even got to touch a star fish, Daddy touched a shark but I did not think Harrison needed to get that close to that much water.





No comments: