Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1930's Marital test...

76

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



I got this from a friends blog. Some of the questions don't hold up to today's family but it is interesting. Take the test and let me know what you score. Wives and husbands can take it, I will try to get John to take it when he gets home. The friend I got it from did not like her results but I think I like mine!! I took the test twice the second time I changed us a couple questions and made a 94.

3 comments:

Jennifer Burgett said...

I think something is wrong with that test . . . . I got a 95 and I KNOW that I am not that good of a wife!

Ann Kelly Parkhurst said...

the first time I took it I got an 84 but could not get the code on the blog so I retook it and got the one on here then I took it once more changing just a couple questions like cooks in PJ's since john is still in bed when i fix breakfast I don't get dressed till he gets up etc and got a 94 I guess you are just really good!!!

Anonymous said...

OK...so just wanted to tell you that I love your blog...I check in from time to time, from April and Chris'. Harrison is absolutely adorable!

So, on the test...I scored a whopping 13...guess that explains why I'm still completely single!

~Michelle~