Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another Day at the Parkhurst Family

Tonight after Harrison bath he was playing in his room I went in to check on him and he had gotten out his mat and was reading is Bible. How cute is he? I know he is mine but it was pretty cute. He has been so good today. We went to Farmer's Market, Whole Foods, Dry Cleaners, and Sam's and he did not fuss once. This is BIG in our world right now, since he does not like to be in a stroller or shopping cart. But today was so nice. We also got a little of much needed rain today.
Yesterday I posted of picture of my nice clean kitchen, what difference a day can make...We got home for our running unloaded the car and it was time to get dinner going so everything was out at once. The hamper on the table is there since my washer and Dryer are in a kitchen closet which is NO FUN but it is cleaned up now. But what a difference a day makes.
We went to the farmer's Market today and got some yummies and I am looking forward to dinner tomorrow night. Hope all turns out and I will post pictures if it does. Below are PURPLE POTATOES, I can't wait to see what they are like. I will let you know.


1 comment:

Carla said...

You would be so proud of me... Ciara won't be eating baby food for a few weeks yet, but we were tired of zuchinni and squash (we had tons from the garden) so I made baby food out of what was left. I froze it in ice cube trays and then transferred it to freezer boxes! I will do pears and apples when I get some from my mom and grandma! ...off to do tomoatoes (not for Ciara) while she's still asleep.