Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy Busy

Harrison is feeling much better He was not him self Monday and Tuesday then he was back in full force. Maybe a little too much so :)

Wed. My collage roommate Cindy and her little girl Alyssa came up for some classes Cindy had and stayed with us Wed. and Thurs. night. Alyssa stayed with Harrison and I Thurs. and Friday while Cindy was gone. It was fun having a little girl around for a few days, and I pictures but I did not ask Cindy yet about sharing them on here. Cindy and I got some good visiting in too.

Then Friday about an hour before Cindy got back from Class Nicki and Isaiah got here for a short visit before his surgery on Monday. We had fun with them as always too. Then this weekend has been full of fencing. I have made several posts tonight so keep scrolling down to see more about our week and weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had fun even though it seemed really short! I don't think we have ever stayed jsut a night. Don't worry Harrison we will be back really soon and staying for awhile!!!!!

I will call you guys on our way in the morning. We are still up getting things finished but hopefully we will get to bed in the next hour. Isaiah is still up also enjoying the last night in his bed for a little bit!