Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sick Days...


Harrison has been a little under the weather he had a fever up to 103 degrees for a couple of days. The doctor ran some tests and nothing came back. His fever broke last night and he has been feeling fine ever since. I guess he just had a little bug of some sort. So we have had a couple of lazy days around here laying around and watching movies...
My roommate from College is coming tomorrow and her littler girl is going to stay with Harrison and I Thursday and Friday while Cindy has classes so we are looking forward to the company. Then we may have more company this weekend if everything works out.
In other news (with no picture) John has started work on a fence for our back yard which I am so excited about. It will keep others and their dogs out of our yard and make it where I can work in the yard more and not have to worry as much about Harrison. While he stays close to John when they are outside, He thinks it is fun to run to the front of the house when I am trying to work in the back yard. The fence will help with this. Then in the spring we can work on a playground/swing set for him. YEAH!!! GO JOHN!!!

2 comments:

Freemad said...

I hope you and Cindy have fun!!!

We all need to get together again - it's been a long time!

The White Family said...

I came across your blog and I LOVE IT!! I just had a little boy that is a red head and I LOVE IT! Your blog and little boy is precious. Stop by our site sometime. Have a great weekend. :o)