Thursday, November 13, 2008

This month's Grocery List

I found a cool new tool to help with grocery shopping you can check it out here and here is my list.

Fresh Produce
Carrots
Celery
Lettuce
Mushrooms
Onions
Potatoes
Spinach
fruit (strawberry, grapes, pinapple, apples, oranges)
Other: leek garlic pumpkin seeds

Bread, Baked Goods
Tortillas


Meat, Poultry, Seafood

Bacon
Chicken
Ham
Lunch Meat
Pork loin
Sausage
rotisserie chicken

Dairy
Cheese
Milk
Yogurt
1/2 & 1/2 small
whipping cream large
silk
buttermilk
ricotta cheese 15oz
butter

Frozen Foods

Grains, Pasta, Rice
Rice
Pasta
Dried beans
Other:
Alfredo sauce
shells

Baking, Spices
Sugar
Black Pepper
Salt
parsley
1 cook val. pudding
jiffy
2 gingerbread cake mix
beef broth
chicken broth


Snacks
Chips
raisins
gold fish
office snacks
pretzels

Canned Foods
Hunt's® Tomatoes
Ro*Tel® Diced Tomatoes
2 jars white beans
2 cans white beans
4 cans kidney beans
1 pinto beans 2
black beans
3 chile's


Condiments/Oils/Sauces

Ketchup
Soy Sauce
Mayonnaise
Steak sauce
ranch


Coffee, Tea, Cocoa, Other Beverages
Coffee
Water
Soda Pop
OJ
apple juice


Other:
pizza
plug in
trash bags


I do my BIG shopping once a month then just walk over to get fresh items during the month. I will be doing my shopping Friday and Sat. so I am sure I will add a few things to the list by then.

This month’s recipes

From this weeks shopping and things that I have in the pantry already. Also keep in mind I cook enough for at least leftovers for one meal. If I like any of the new meals I will post those recipes too.

Recipes that are family faves
Fried rice
Chicken Sate w/ egg drop soup
Taco soup
While bean chili
Take and heat pizza with added veggies
Chicken Enchiladas
veggie broth

Things that I have on hand already, or most of the ingredients
Chicken with black beans and rice
Tilapia with Rice and veggies
walnut flax wheat bread
Baked French toast
Bake Spaghetti (homemade sauce canned this summer)
Sour Kraut (canned this summer), mashed potatoes, with sausage
Veggie soup
apple Crisp

New recipes
Chili Cheeseburger Mac and cheese
Greens and beans
Pumpkin gingerbread trifle
Chicken and potato salad with bacon
Spinach ravioli

2 comments:

Fred Parkhurst said...

Ann Kelly; I just gained 5Lbs reading this list and your recipes, everything sounds so good. Does John eat all that you cook? I am going to try what Flo and I can eat. I hope I can get this to post. Give that little red headed Grandson a hug and kiss from his Nini and Papa.

Hannah Fields said...

um, so how much do you spend at this visit? Do you get anyone to help you carry this inside the house? What vehicle do you drive to transport such a load? just kidding. you are awesome. i need to take lessons from you.