Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Round 1

So we finally got around to visiting Santa. Harrison has been a little more open to Santa this year and not crying at the sight of him but he still did not want to get close enough to him to take his picture so Santa and Mrs. Clause snuck up behind us for the picture. Here is the picture from last year so at lease we did a little better. Then Harrison and I left from seeing Santa to head to Richmond for my Family Christmas. John stayed home or work and his sisters family visited Friday night to work on some State Farm things. Sunday we had Christmas with the the family and Harrison had great fun playing with his cousins Samuel and Jack, and I have some really cute pictures that I will post soon. Saturday night while we were in Richmond, Mom had her work Christmas party and Dad, Harrison, and I headed to Sam's which has the BEST Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie in the world. Then we headed to the Horse Park to see all the Christmas Lights. After an hour to sitting in line Harrison saw all "Christmas Tree Lights" that one little boy could stand. He LOVED it all. I have more pictures on my other camera that I will post soon. Harrison had a Sitter today so I could work at the office. Then tomorrow it is cleaning and cooking making. Christmas Eve ornament making for our Santa Tree, my parents will head up then we all will have Dinner at PF Chang's. Then we will be home for Christmas. Carpets and grout are getting cleaned Friday and We had to TN on Sat. for the weekend to do it all again. BUSY FUN!!!