Thursday, January 22, 2009

House Update

Here is a update on the painting that was suppose to only last 2 days and who knows when it will get done... the painter did not work so well, so now we are "fixing".

Living Room Before....

Living Room now... still not all put together.


Kitchen Before


Kitchen as of now..... still a work in process..... I don't know how people live in their house when they have a major kitchen remodel this is driving me crazy



here are the MESSED up cabinets... LONG STORY but anyway they all need repainting so my house will be turned upside down for a few more days.


Harrison and I are heading to Richmond tomorrow to see Grandpa's new calf see cousin Samuel's new house and go to Rose's 2nd Birthday party. Then we will head back home Sat. night for fun with Cousin Matthew, what a fun weekend. I tried a New Bread tonight that I will post when I get back.

2 comments:

Carla said...

I would have a hard time with my kitchen being messed up as well!! It looks like it will be bright and cheery! You'll love it once it's all back together...can't wait to see the final pictures! Your house and decor is really pretty and I'm sure the pictures don't do it any justice.

angie said...

see i told you that the green looked fine!! hate that you are having to *fight* w/ the painter!!