Friday, January 16, 2009

Met Harrison's Friends


Harrison like to line things up if you have not noticed. And if you look close he only lined up the trains with faces. He was so proud of himself.


A couple of time saving tips...
I make chicken nuggets and freeze them for Harrison's lunches from time to time. I take chicken cut in nugget size pieces, dip in egg then in seasoned bread crumbs ( I used half Japanese bread crumbs and half of some I did from homemade bread). Bakes at 350 for about 30 mins. once cooled put in bags in the freezer . Then I just pop in the oven like any other frozen nugget, but I know everything that is in these.
I also brown several pounds of hamburger at once ( we get lots from Dad's homegrown beef) with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion. then freeze to have on hand for quick soups, and other dinners that call for browned hamburger.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Harrison and Evan must get together soon! Evan's train table looks exactly the same way!

Anonymous said...

did i see big boy pants on??? how did it go?

maicher said...

banwangqiang
haodanqiang
yanyuedao
zhenglongjian
longqiqiang