Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This and That

Ok first things first.... we came into the house after playing in the snow and I was getting dinner together and look over and this is what my lovely hubby had on... and yes he keep it on all night and he did not think I would really put on here but I just had to.

I think that I have my embroidery machine back up and going so here are a few things from this week.
I made some meat balls today and they were pretty good. I think I have tried meatballs once before so I thought I would share.


1 lb hamburger
1/3 lb sausage
one chopped onion
two cloves garlic
1/3 - 1/2 cup bread crumbs
hand full of spinach
hand full of peppers
1/4 cup Italian seasoning
salt, pepper, garlic salt, pepper flakes to taste
1/2 graded Parmesan cheese


I chopped the spinach, garlic, peppers, then added all other ingredients together in a large bowl. Mixed with my hands then formed into large balls and put in my large crock pot on high for about 4 hours, and I turned them once. Then let cool on a cooling rack. I froze half and put the other half in tonight dinner.

2 comments:

Papa and Nini said...

It all looks so good and sounds good. I want to know what my Son is cooking.

Hannah Fields said...

ok so i have made meatballs as well and have frozen them. they are a wonderful easy dinner. we will have to compare recipes.