Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Sunday Afternoon at the Zoo


We were off to the zoo today which is one our favorite things to do on Sunday afternoon after church. Harrison as so excited and today he was on a mission to the zebras, which is not what he is usually looking forward to seeing. anyway we all enjoyed our time at the zoo and also got lots of Yard work done this afternoon.




I told Harrison to sit down beside the pretty flowers so I could take his pictures and this is what I got...


MY BOYS


Our dinner... Five Cheese Penne from controlling my chaos I did not cook my pasta long enough but other than that it was pretty yummy. I added sliced chicken from the grill last night on the top and added some chopped fresh spinach and artichokes in half for me.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I love the picture of you and Harrison and the 2nd one of Harrison and Jon. It's cute where he's trying to sit on the flowers! I wanted to sit Ciara in my daffodils this weekend and take some pictures, but it was a hectic weekend.