Monday, March 23, 2009

Riding...

Harrison had his first official riding lesson today and did really good. He lasted the whole lesson which surprised us all, we were hoping for at least half but he he did Great. He was so proud and listened really well. The only thing he did not want to do was to put his feet in the stirrups but that will come.

Isn't that about the cutest little saddle?


Harrison also got to give a Stanley, the horse a peppermint at the end of his lesson.


Giving Stanley a hug goodbye

2 comments:

The Snell Family said...

You are the only person I know who can wear a skirt to a horse barn for a riding lesson - I love you! Looks like he had a blast!

Ann Kelly Parkhurst said...

Ok Amber.... I was at the office till 3:30 and his lesson was at 3:00 which I had to pick him up at MDO from the office and get there.. if you look close you will see I did take my heels off and have on rubber books (great look). I am not scared of a little dirt. He did have a blast though.