Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Garage Time

Harrison thinks it is great fun to make "Garages" for his trains, cars, trucks etc. And he played with these all day today. Then this evening I told him it was time to start cleaning up his toys and this is how he did it :)
All the Fire Trucks in one garage...





All the Hot wheels in this five bay garage... The landing pad for the airplanes and helicopters, and odd and ends in this garage...


Police cars in this garage... and if you look closely here you will see all the tonka trucks lined up on the left then behind them a train engine with a car the to the far right all his Thomas trucks and tractors...

All this makes for one interesting little Red Head Wonder.

1 comment:

Carla said...

He amazes me with his creativity!!!! And, I think he gets it from his mom!!! I love to make cookies, and I freeze them after baked, and I've bought fundraiser refrigerator dough, etc., but never really thought about freezing my dough to bake later for fresh cookies!! I love it! And, we love pizza, which I make my own dough for, but I like the idea of making it all now and freezing most of it for later! I'll have to try your recipe!