Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Harrison first day of Mother's Day out for the Year


Harrison started back to Mother's Day out today. I almost keep him home since we had just a late night last night but I went ahead and sent him, I hope he has a good day. I tried to get a couple pictures before we headed out but he was not too interested in it this morning.




I don't know where time has gone, We have been talking about his birthday party that will be here before we know it, and I don't want my baby to turn three, but he is so much fun and such a joy to us.


Here is his new teacher for the Year Ms. Leigh Ann. He was really excited about going to school today until he got there and realized that he had a different room and a different teacher but once he friends all got there I know will have a blast.



No comments: